2.19.2006


My New Studio is Finished -
I am so excited that our addition to the house is completed and I can paint and play at home. What the pictures don't show is all the dog toys on the floor. When you first walk in it looks like a "Doggy Day Care"...

















My Old Studio - The pictures below show space I rented ina local art center until school children on a field trip ruined a piece I had been working on. Shame on me for leaving in a hurry and leaving supplies out in the open and not locked up. Since we have added on to our home with my own studio, I find I work a lot more now since I can paint whenever I want to, any hour of the day. Of course my new studio is packed with even more stuff now than before, but ever since I've gotten into altered art I have been collecting more supplies and that is just the name of the game.

1 comment:

Benjamin Beowulf said...

ooooh I'd take a studio like either of these. You lucky thing!!!

Jen (aka Seraphic)